- Ultra-large Display: At 1.91″ the display of the Amazfit Bip 5 is enhanced in size, vibrancy and resolution. Curved to look natural on your wrist, the screen is made from tempered glass that’s covered with an anti-fingerprint coating. Enjoy a bigger screen, and a smarter style.
- Bluetooth Calling: Via Bluetooth connection to your phone, and using the watch’s built-in speaker and microphone, you can answer an incoming call on your Amazfit Bip 5 or even make a Bluetooth call yourself using the dial pad function.
- 70 plus Downloadable Apps and Games: Thanks to the rich app ecosystem provided by the Zepp OS 2.0, you can choose from a huge range of more than 70 apps and games which you can download to the smartwatch, and easily install or uninstall from the Zepp App.
- Smarter About Sports: With over 120 sports modes and support for 4 satellite positioning systems, the Amazfit Bip 5 is ready to be your workout buddy. This fitness tracker makes it easy to exercise; it can auto-detect 7 sports, track your GPS movement, and connect to fitness apps like Strava, adidas Running, Komoot and more!
- 24-hour Health Monitoring: Along with accurately tracking heart rate, the Amazfit Bip 5 can monitor your blood oxygen and stress levels all day and provide alerts for abnormal readings. This smartwatch can also track your sleep quality and stages, along with menstrual cycles.
- Amazon Alexa Built-in: Set alarms and timers, check the weather, get translations, control your smart home devices, create shopping lists, and more – all from your wrist! With the Amazon Alexa voice assistant built-in, the Amazfit Bip 5 is your very own personal assistant.
- Long Battery Life: Able to last 10 days with typical usage, or even 26 days in battery saver mode, the Amazfit Bip 5 smartwatch stays with you every step of the way